School shooting justified School shooting justified

School Shootings?!?

Imo, nobody needs to die for being a jerk. All that can become of shootings is shame and blame. Remember Marilyn Manson? However, I do somewhat get what you're saying about this "Revolution". Sometimes, peoples' eyes need to be opened, and sometimes it's the violent way. I give you a 5/10 because I'm communist =)

Cocoon responds:

glad to see my movie is picking up respect thanks

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Wow...

I don't know what to say, I feel like starting a slow clap. Bravo.

NBC interviews Obama NBC interviews Obama

Legos+MS Voice=Failsauce

Really, you know they can't pronounce things for shit, and they have been overused to death. And the dialogue itself made no sense. I wish I could REPLAY the movie so I could try to make some understanding of what was going on. But, I did notice they said Barrack had lower ratings than Bush, which is untrue, but I couldn't tell if you really thought that or you were trying to make NBC look stupid.

TheKlown responds:

NBC is stupid, and they ask moronic questions in their interviews and they are a failed channel with the lowest ratings for news channels.

A Walk Through World 1-1 A Walk Through World 1-1

Choppy

To be honest, the animation was pretty rough. I didn't find your texts to be very humorous. And, well, not much else. Good animation takes time, so I'm not going to criticise you completely. It's not something that I would really blam. You know what I'm saying?